Why buy SYNLawn®?
SYNLawn® artificial grass simply looks better longer
SYNLawn’s mission is to lead the artificial grass industry through advanced product innovation, reducing the environmental footprint of traditional landscaping and fostering a culture of customer service excellence.
- Saves water — over 50% reduction in residential water use
- Massive time savings — more time to enjoy your yard than maintaining it
- Reduced maintenance costs — are an immediate benefit
- Reduced carbon emissions — from lawn equipment
- Unmatched Product capabilities — the best performing turf in the industry
- HeatBlock™ Technology — coolest turf in the synthetic turf landscape
- BioCel™ Urethane coating — “green”est product offering in the market today
- Zeolite for pet systems — proprietary pet systems which offer the cleanest and safest pet environments
- Dave Pelz Golf — unmatched quest for realism and unparalleled study of performance
- Green Linq 24 single ply primary backing — sustainable solutions built into our Green/LEED design backing
- Celceram® secondary backing — environmental advantages using recycled components
- LEED certification — Innovation in Design, Water Efficiency, Recycled content and Rapidly Renewable Product components
- Over 60% of the petroleum based polyurethane is replaced with soybean oil, a renewable resource.
- Strength & dimensional stability using post-manufacturing waste such as coal ash and plastic bottles.
- Lower impact on local landfills with a long product life cycle and all SYNLawn products are 100% recyclable.
- Sales support
- Installation specs & support
- The largest manufacturer of synthetic landscape grass and putting surfaces in North America.
- 40 years in business.
- Largest installer of synthetic landscape grass.
- Only vertically integrated company in the industry that manufactures, distributes, installs and warrantees synthetic grass and synthetic putting green products and systems — complete systems from yarn to yard.
- The most varieties of grass and the most options specifically designed, engineered and manufactured for different applications. We have the right grass for your application!
- The only R&D lab and test facilities in the industry.
- Manufacture backed warranty that includes replacement.
- Manufacturer’s warranty up to 12 years.
- Over 25,000 installations in North America since 2004.